What Do The Harry Potter Characters Think Of You Quiz
Are you wondering, ” What do the Harry Potter characters think of you? ” The harry potter characters are very interesting and have the unmatched determination and close friendships. Do you think you would last a day in Hogwarts? Who would be your best friend? Let us answer this question by trying to know what the characters of harry porter think about you as a person. Just answer the question and find out!
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
- A.& nbsp
Help them to the best of your ability and send someone to get Madame Pomfrey.
Kick them to make it worse and walk away laughing.
Run to get help then leave.
I’m the one who is hurt.
Stand up for the first year.
Hex Malfoy until he cries.
Tell Malfoy to pick on someone in his own year! He’s such a coward, picking on little kids!
Herbology, Divination, Astronomy, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguartion
The ones required to be an Auror.
I’m not going back to Hogwarts for years six and seven.
Are You A Rule Follower Or A Rule Breaker
Scroll down to answer
- The rules are there for a reason, and I do NOT want to get expelled. Definitely a rule follower.
- I like to not get caught breaking the rules, but I definitely have a mischievous streak.
- There is a time and a place for rules, however there is also a time and place to break rules.
- I do my best, but I always seem to be finding myself in the wrong situation, doing the wrong thing.
- I know how important it is for other people not to have dirt to pin on me, but I cant help but break the rules sometimes.
Quiz: Everyone Is A Mix Of A Marvel And A Harry Potter Character Which Two Are You
Are you a Ron and Peter Parker? Or are you more of a Draco and Bucky Barnes?
Harry Potter and the are two of the biggest franchises in the entire world. They’re jam packed with iconic characters, memorable moments and incredible battle scenes.
But have you ever wondered what two characters from each of the universes you are most like? Are you more intelligent and curious like Shuri and Luna Lovegood? Or are you more like Harry Potter and Captain America, two characters fighting to make the world a better place? TIME TO FIND OUT!
Read Also: Is Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Movie
How Do You Treat People That You Dislike
Scroll down to answer
- I have a lot of anger towards them. I try to be empathetic, but more often than not I want to hurt them.
- I dont usually do much actual harm to them, but I love to prank them or get in their heads.
- I find that understanding my enemies is the best way to move forwards. Sometimes that means forgiveness, and sometimes that means defeating them.
- I tend to be afraid of people I dislike. I keep them at arms length.
- I try to be kind to everything and everyone.
Quiz: Everyone Is A Combination Of Two Harry Potter Characters Which Ones Are You
Everyone is a combination of two Harry Potter characters, so who does your personality most line up with? Have you got a little Hedwig in you or the intelligence of Voldemort? It’s time to find out…
Think of yourself as a total Hermione? It’s time to think again, because you may just have a little Voldemort in you. We’re all a combination of two Harry Potter characters, and unfortunately for us, our personality dictates who.
It’s time to settle the debate once and for all, because we’re about to accurately tell you exactly which characters you match up with. Ready to get mad?
Get your Nimbus 2000 out because you’re about to go on a journey.
Recommended Reading: How Many Publishers Rejected Harry Potter
Which Harry Potter Character Are You
Harry Potter is one of the biggest franchises in the world. The immense popularity of the stories led not only to a worldwide cult following, but also eight films, the creation of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort, and an extremely popular West End and Broadway play, The Cursed Child. There are more than 100 characters in the Harry Potter series overall, and each of these magical characters plays a vital role in the story, but who are you most like? You may already know that your favorite character is Ron Weasley or Hermione Granger, but are you actually more like Harry Potter himself, or the faithful half-human, half-giant gamekeeper Rubeus Hagrid? If you are wise and intelligent beyond compare, you might even be most like the Hogwarts headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. Take this quiz to find out which Harry Potter character you resemble the most.
Did You Know That Hogwarts Is Based On A Real British University
It may be hard to believe that there are universities as extravagant as the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but the school was actually based on Oxford University. Some locations in Harry Potter were even filmed at this thousand-year-old university, including the Hogwarts library, infirmary, and many of the hallway scenes. While The Great Hall in Hogwarts was not filmed in Oxford, it was directly modeled on the Christ Church Dining Hall at the university. What may be even more surprising is that the uniforms that the students of Hogwarts wear are not far off from the academic robes and formal dress Oxford students have to present for exams and official ceremonies. Unfortunately, the magic practiced at Hogwarts was not inspired by Oxford and it’s unlikely that its students will be seen riding brooms and playing Quidditch.
Recommended Reading: Neville Kills Voldemort
What Was Your Childhood Like
Scroll down to answer
- It was very lonely and difficult.
- Overall it was positive. I loved my family a great deal, even though we had some struggles.
- I had a huge family, so there was always chaos in my house.
- Relatively quiet and focused. My parents supported me, and I never pushed boundaries too much.
- I did not get along well with my family. I often felt out of place or like an outsider.
How Do You Feel About Kids
Scroll down to answer
- I love kids! Sometimes I think Im just a big kid myself. I especially feel empathy for kids who get bullied or treated badly. I always want to hug them.
- They can definitely be a handful. I love them, but theyre exasperating.
- I try to see the potential in young people. They inspire me.
- There are times I struggle to understand children. Ive had such a complicated life, its hard to connect with them.
- The more the merrier!
Read Also: When Is The Next Harry Potter Marathon
Are You Good At Thinking Through Your Actions And Foreseeing The Consequences
Scroll down to answer
- People think that I dont. I do, Im just ok with more chaos than other people.
- I try to think through my actions very carefully. People are quick to jump to conclusions about me, so I have to protect my image.
- I think everything through carefully. Pro and con charts!
- I often act on impulse, but when I get a chance to stop and think I see the large picture and what I need to do.
- I am very bad at foreseeing consequences. I do unintelligent things quite often.
Costume And Set Design
Production designer Stuart Craig returned for the sequel to design new elements previously not seen in the first film. He designed the Burrow based on Arthur Weasley‘s interest in Muggles, built vertically out of architectural salvage. Mr. Weasley’s flying car was created from a 1962 Ford Anglia 105E. The Chamber of Secrets, measuring over 76 metres long and 36.5 metres wide, was the biggest set created for the saga. Dumbledore’s office, which houses the Sorting Hat and the Sword of Gryffindor, was also built for the film.
Lindy Hemming was the costume designer for Chamber of Secrets. She retained many of the characters’ already established appearances, and chose to focus on the new characters introduced in the sequel. Gilderoy Lockhart’s wardrobe incorporated bright colours, in contrast with the “dark, muted or sombre colours” of the other characters. Branagh said, “We wanted to create a hybrid between a period dandy and someone who looked as if they could fit into Hogwarts.” Hemming also perfected Lucius Malfoy’s costume. One of the original concepts was for him to wear a pinstripe suit, but was changed to furs and a snake head cane in order to remark his aristocrat quality and to reflect a “sense of the old.”
Recommended Reading: Harry Potter Fan Clubs
Fred And George Weasley
The Weasley twins’ particular brand of chaos makes figuring out their personality as obvious as a Wildfire Whiz-bang. Loud, spontaneous, and passionate in their attempts to break or bend the rules? Fred and George Weasley are ESFPs, or the “Performer” personality type.
These agents of mischief are the center of attention and enjoy making people laugh and giving everyone a good time. They are loyal and proud of their family and friends and are determined to make the lives of their enemies hell on earth. With quick wits and strong personalities, ESFPs like Fred and George are usually the life of the party.
Does Your Self Image Match Up With The Way Others View You
Scroll down to answer
- People tend to think that Im very in control or powerful, but I often feel lost and confused.
- People think Im intimidating, but I see myself as an underdog.
- Yes, I think other people see me as a bit goofy which I am.
- People underestimate me. They know that Im funny, but they miss my talent.
- People completely misunderstand me. They think Im dangerous, but Im more gentle than theyd imagine.
Also Check: What Harry Potter House Am I In Test
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets|
|Theatrical release poster|
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a 2002 fantasy film directed by Chris Columbus and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, based on J. K. Rowling‘s 1998 novel of the same name. Produced by David Heyman and written by Steve Kloves, it is the sequel to Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and the second instalment in the Harry Potter film series. The film stars Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, with Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley, and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. Its story follows Harry’s second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the Heir of Salazar Slytherin opens the Chamber of Secrets, unleashing a monster that petrifies the school’s denizens.
The cast of the first film returned for the sequel, with the additions of Kenneth Branagh, Jason Isaacs, and Gemma Jones, among others. It was the last film to feature Richard Harris as Professor Albus Dumbledore, due to his death that same year. Principal photography began in November 2001, only three days after the release of the first film. It was shot at Leavesden Film Studios and historic buildings around the United Kingdom, as well as on the Isle of Man. Filming concluded in July 2002.
Special And Visual Effects
Visual effects took nine months to make, until 9 October 2002, when the film was finished.Industrial Light & Magic, Mill Film, The Moving Picture Company , Cinesite and Framestore CFC handled the approximately 950 visual effect shots in the film. Jim Mitchell and Nick Davis served as visual effects supervisors. They were in charge of creating the CG characters Dobby the House Elf, the Basilisk, and the Cornish pixies, among others. Chas Jarrett from MPC served as CG supervisor, overseeing the approach of any shot that contains CG in the film. With a crew of 70 people, the company produced 251 shots, 244 of which made it to the film, from September 2001 to October 2002.
The visual effects team worked alongside creature effects supervisor Nick Dudman, who devised Fawkes the Phoenix, the Mandrakes, Aragog the Acromantula, and the first 25 feet of the Basilisk. According to Dudman, “Aragog represented a significant challenge to the Creature department.” The giant spider stood 9 feet tall with an 18 feet foot leg span, each of which had to be controlled by a different team member. The whole creature weighed three quarters of a ton. It took over 15 people to operate the animatronic Aragog on set.
Also Check: How Do I Know What Harry Potter House I Am
How To Play
Our personality quizzes are set up a little differently than your basic trivia quiz, but youve probably seen their kind around. Rather than having to choose the right answer from a list of multiple choice options, in this case, there is no right answer! (Two plus two will always be four, but every Golden Girls character is equally awesome.
So, stop stressing. Just click on the answer that suits you best, and enjoy the ride. These quizzes are just for fun but who knows you might just learn something about yourself along the way!