Hogwarts Bavulunun Iindeki Sihri Ortaya Kar
Hogwarts bavulunu kiiselletirmek için harika çkartmalar ekle, sonra sihirli kilidini açmak için anahtar çevir! Harry Potter filmlerinden ünlü minifigürleri yap, kendi Seçme Törenini olutur, Büyük Salon’da ziyafet için toplan ve Ortak Salondaki elenceye katl. Aksiyon bittiinde, Büyücülük Dünyas’na bir sonraki ziyaretin için bavulunu hazrla.
LEGO® Harry Potter
Year : Part 5 Follow The Spiders
The video will show you what is required to 100% the level with additional detail below for each part. Each level of the core story requires you to collect the following:
- Three Character Tokens
- Four House Crests
- A Student in Peril
Please support our YouTube channel by subscribing and liking this video. We aim to provide easy to follow guides and any feedback is welcome.
House Crest 1 :There are ten plants to destroy with magic in the first part of the level. All of the plants are easy to spot on the story path as long as you explore a little. Destroy all ten for the crest.
House Crest 2 :After crossing the water on the broomstick, build the ramp and then from there shoot the silver-bricks grate over on the other side of the water. This will bring out a couple of frogs. Ride a Frog through the gates that appear and then the crest will show up on a lily-pad.
House Crest 3 :During the Aragog battle, head to the left to find a dark magic boulder. Use a dark wizard to destroy it for the crest.
House Crest 4 :As you drive away from the spiders, there are five huts to ram into for the crest. The first two are on the left, so stay to left until you hit them. Then swap to the right for the next two. The final one requires you to turn around after a jump. Worth watching the video for this one.
Student In Peril:The student can be found during the Aragog battle, theyre wrapped in webbing off to the right of the giant spider.
How Tall Is Remus Lupin In The Books
He was also quite tall, standing six feet, two inches tall. His height was not often mentioned, but is notable as his height corresponded roughly to the full length of a wolfs body from nose to tail.
How do I get to kreacher pain? Year Five, Level Four: Kreacher Discomforts
How do you get yellow crest dragon?
How do you get Gryffindor crest in secret of the egg? In the first area, after getting the shell from shooting the leaking sinks, have a Strong Character pull the chain to get the Gryffindor Crest piece.
Recommended Reading: Dumbledore First Movie
Level : A Jinxed Broom
- Red Crest. There are 7 Gryffindor flags you need to raise with Wingardium Leviosa. The first is immediately to your left as you start . The next one is just down the stairs . The next one is after the broom part, it is down toward the screen . The next two are in the corners next to the pipe puzzle . After you use the Rune Bookcase to smash the way through, the last two are in this area. .
- Blue Crest: When you are making the stairs with the blocks, make them go left instead of right, then jump towards the crest .
- Yellow Crest: After you make the block staircase to the upper level, destroy the barricade in the background . Kill the pixies holding the chest, then hit to the chest for the token.
- Green Crest: Just before you climb a ladder to go to the second area, go left, hit the obstacles to remove them. Jump around the wooden barricade . Use Dark Magic on the black barrel.
Level : Out Of The Dungeon
- Red Crest: There are 9 vases you have to hit. They are all in the first area. The first two are right beside the Rune Bookcase at the start, on either side . The next 4 are in the fountain area, after the pipe puzzle. There are two on the left, one of them on the upper level . The next two are to the right of the fountain. . The next two are on either side of the red chair to the very right. . The last one is to the right of the bathroom entrance, partially obscured. You need to be close to it to see it.
- Blue Crest: There are 7 orbs you need to light with Wingardium Leviosa. The first 4 are in the first area, the last 3 are in the bathroom. The first two are on either side of the pipe puzzle . The next one is to the right of the painting. . The next is to the left of the bathroom entrance. . Two in the bathroom are in the left wall where the stalls are. . The last one is to the very left, next to the door .
- Yellow Crest: In the fountain area, use Reducto on the silver wheel, then use Wingardium Leviosa to turn on the water. Then climb up onto the upper level and jump to the crest.
- Green Crest: After the Scabbers puzzle, you will be in front of a fountain. Use Wingardium Leviosa on the 3 drumsticks in front of the fountain to get this crest.
Also Check: How Tall Is Draco Malfoy
Level : The Dark Lord Returns
- Blue Crest: After you get past the 3 suit of armour mazes, there will be a black wall to your left. Use Dark Magic to destroy it, then go through, and at the end, use a pet to dig up the token.
- Yellow Crest: There will be 5 Devils Snare plants to kill with Lumos. These types are the tentacles with the round tips. The first two are after the second set of hedge pushers . The next one is after another 2 sets of hedge pushers . The next one is as soon as you go through to a new area, on the left . The last one will be directly right from the sphinx .
- Red Crest: In the place where a pixie is holding an arrow, there will be a black wall to the north. Destroy it and enter the green mist to be in a previously blocked off area. The crest is just in here.
- Green Crest: In the boss battle, you must interact with three skeletons in the area. It is a pretty small area, so you shouldnt have any trouble finding them.
Basilisks In The Wizarding World
- The first recorded Basilisk was bred by Herpo the Foul, a Greek Dark wizard and Parselmouth, who discovered after much experimentation that a chicken egg hatched beneath a toad would produce a gigantic serpent possessed of extraordinarily dangerous powers.
- Newt Scamander, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Dark Wizard Herpo the Foul, while in Ancient Greece, was the first to breed a Basilisk. He accomplished this by hatching a chickenegg beneath a toad which resulted in the creature known as a Basilisk. Herpo was able to control Basilisks due to the fact that he was a Parselmouth and thereby could speak snake language.
Basilisk breeding was banned in Medieval times. The British Ministry of Magic had said that all chicken coops in the wizarding world were subject to police inspection in order to thwart Basilisk breeding. However, the ban was quite easy to evade, by simply removing the egg from underneath the toad whenever the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures came to check. A more natural and effective limit on breeding was the simple fact that the creatures were uncontrollable except by Parselmouths, and therefore every bit as dangerous to Dark Wizards as to other wizards and Muggles. For this reason, the serpents remained mercifully rare in fact, until the incident in 1943 described below, there had been no confirmed reports of Basilisks in Britain since the 16th century.
Salazar Slytherins Basilisk fighting with Fawkes
You May Like: Voldemort Nagini Harry Potter
Up Next: Dementor’s Kiss
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
Enemies: Death EaterBoss: NaginiStarting Characters: Harry , Hermione , Ron Added Characters: Harry , Hermione True Wizard: 40,000
1. Head right and destroy the flower in the vase, then use Wingardium Leviosa on the vase to put out the fire, then continue right. Use the Deluminator to place the light in the two lamps, melting the ice sculpture and revealing a bag pad. Search through Hermione’s bag to find a fire extinguisher. Use Wingardium Leviosa on it to put out the fire, then continue to the right. Use Wingardium Leviosa on the food platters, then build the LEGO pieces into a wedding cake. Stand on the Exit Pad and exit.
2. You are now in control of Harry and Hermione . You are going to have to remove the snow from 5 graves. Use Wingardium Leviosa to remove the snow from one, then destroy a silver pipe clasp to reveal LEGO pieces. Build them into a pipe, which will spray steam on the grave, clearing the snow. For another, build the nearby LEGO pieces into a salt shaker, then use Wingardium Leviosa to move it over the grave, clearing the snow. For the fourth, use Wingardium Leviosa on a candle to hover it over the grave, clearing the snow. For the final grave, use a Pet to dig up a bag pad. Search through Hermione’s bag to find a blow dryer. use Wingardium Leviosa on it to melt the snow from the grave. When you find the grave with the symbol, head right through the gate.
Unlocked Characters: Hagrid Harry Harry Hermione Hermione Ron
Recommended Reading: Harry Potter Telltale
Unlock The Magic Inside Your Hogwarts Trunk
Add some cool stickers to personalize your Hogwarts trunk, then turn the key to unlock the magical fun! Build famous minifigures from the Harry Potter movies, create your own Sorting Ceremony, gather for a feast in the Great Hall and join in the fun in the Common Room. When the actions over, pack up your trunk ready for your next visit to the Wizarding World.
LEGO® Harry Potter
How Do You Get To Gryffindor Crest In The Dark Tower
Shoot the purple flowers and kill the snake for the first potion ingredient. Empty out the barrel and chop down the branch for the second ingredient. Go down the ladder and levitate the purple gargoyle above the window to break the glass. Once youre inside, go a little to the right for the Gryffindor Crest piece.
How do I get past Mischief managed? Just left from where you first appear, you can target an object behind a statue. Itll fall down to reveal itself as a large key. Use Wingardium Leviosa magic to lift it toward the red-framed keyhole on the back wall.
What do the red sparkles in Lego Harry Potter? Red Sparkles
In order to use dark magic you need to use the Polyjuice Potion .
How do I unlock Sirius Black? Sirius Black When you get back outside drop down off the bottom of the building to where the purple gargoyle is. Place it back on its platform to break the window and then head inside. Now use Dark Magic on the cabinet in here to receive this final token.
You May Like: Harry Potter Broom Types
How Do You Beat Dementors Kiss In Lego Harry Potter
How do you get the strongest screech in LEGO Harry Potter?
How do you get Peter Pettigrew in LEGO Harry Potter? Peter Pettigrew Inside of the Shrieking Shack head to the left where the kids are hiding. Use your Dark Magic to pop open the cabinet and get this token.
Dont forget to share this post
Up Next: The Dark Tower
You May Like: Will Harry Potter Be On Disney Plus
Ravenclaw Common Room + Dormitory
Level : Secret Of The Egg
- Yellow Crest: There are three torches you need to interact with. Two are on the right wall, while the last is on the far left wall.
- Red Crest: When you get the green shell out of the tank on the far left, use a Strong character to use the orange handle and get the crest.
- Green Crest: There are 4 brown cabinets on the walls. One is on the far right wall, in the middle of the windows, and the other 3 are above the sinks on the far left wall. Hit each of them to get the crest to appear.
- Blue Crest: After putting the 4 green shells in place and going to the second area, there will be a Rune Bookcase nearby. Use a Book character to open it for the crest.
You May Like: How Many Publishers Turned Down Harry Potter
Read Also: What Is In Doxycide
Lego Harry Potter: How To Kill A Dementor
The BrotherhoodWorkshop recently released a fun LEGO Harry Potter stop-motion video, titled LEGO Harry Potter: How to Kill a Dementor. It comes with some interesting twists and surprises. Then in another video Kevin Ulrich will take us behind-the-scenes to see how the film was created, blending LEGO stop-motion and live action movements.
Dementors feed on the happiness of others. So what happens when they find a creature with limitless happiness? Can you guess who that is? Watch the video below to find out!
That was cute, isnt it? Now lets take a look at some of the techniques used to make the film. I really like Kevins behind-the-scenes videos, and this is one of my favorites. His ideas for creating realistic movement in LEGO stop-motion films are really clever. Here you will learn how to incorporate live action movement into a LEGO stop-motion film. In the video he also mentions another recent short film that he created for the popular How It Should Have Ended channel relating to The LEGO Movie. You can watch it directly on YouTube here.
So what do you think? How did you like the LEGO Harry Potter video? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below! Also, if you would like to learn more about LEGO stop-motion, I highly recommend checking out the other videos from the BrotherhoodWorkshop listed below, or you can also visit their YouTube Channel directly for more.
Red Power Brick Extras
This is a list of all of the Red Power Brick Extras available in the game. This list will give the price, level, and what the Power Brick does. To find out how to find the Red Bricks, please refer to the level free play walkthroughs.
Red Power Brick 1: x2 Stud Multiplier Cost: 100,000 Level: The Order of the Phoenix Chapter 1 What It Does: Multiplies stud values by 2. Silver will be worth 20, gold 200, and blue 2,000
Red Power Brick 2: x4 Stud Multiplier Cost: 300,000 Level: The Order of the Phoenix Chapter 2 What It Does: Multiplies stud values by 4. Silver will be worth 40, gold 400, and blue 4,000
Red Power Brick 3: x6 Stud Multiplier Cost: 800,000 Level: The Order of the Phoenix Chapter 3 What It Does: Multiplies stud values by 6. Silver will be worth 60, gold 600, and blue 6,000
Red Power Brick 4: x8 Stud Multiplier Cost: 4,000,000 Level: The Order of the Phoenix Chapter 4 What It Does: Multiplies stud values by 8. Silver will be worth 80, gold 800, and blue 8,000
Red Power Brick 5: x10 Stud Multiplier Cost: 20,000,000 Level: The Half-Blood Prince Chapter 1 What It Does: Multiplies stud values by 10. Silver will be worth 100, gold 1,000, and blue 10,000
Red Power Brick 6: Red Brick Detector Cost: 250,000 Level: The Half-Blood Prince Chapter 2 What It Does: Reveals the location of the Red Power Brick in a level
Red Power Brick 8: Regenerate Hearts Cost: 200,000 Level: The Half-Blood Prince Chapter 4 What It Does: Regenerates your health if you are missing hearts