Lego Harry Potter Walkthrough Year 1 Level : Out Of The Dungeon
In Level 2 of Year 1 you fight the Ogre / Troll in the toilets.
To continue down the first corridor you must swap characters to play as Ron and then use Scabbers the rat to press the switchs inside the tubes this will stop the poison gas from blocking your path.
How to gain access to the girls bathroom: You need to look like a girl, to do this use your magic on the magicians portrait and he will look through his wardrobe and find you something suitably female to confuse the security guard painting. Quickly run up to the guard and youll be let inside the womens toilets.
How to defeat the Ogre in the Bathroom: Use wingardium Leviosa to throw objects at him. Be sure when locking onto the bricks he throws when you see the purple ring around it, that youre using Wingardium Leviosas special button . After you have depleted two of his hearts he will drop his club, you must use this club to deliver the final knockout blow to his head.
Year : Part 5 Follow The Spiders
The video will show you what is required to 100% the level with additional detail below for each part. Each level of the core story requires you to collect the following:
- Three Character Tokens
- Four House Crests
- A Student in Peril
Please support our YouTube channel by subscribing and liking this video. We aim to provide easy to follow guides and any feedback is welcome.
House Crest 1 :There are ten plants to destroy with magic in the first part of the level. All of the plants are easy to spot on the story path as long as you explore a little. Destroy all ten for the crest.
House Crest 2 :After crossing the water on the broomstick, build the ramp and then from there shoot the silver-bricks grate over on the other side of the water. This will bring out a couple of frogs. Ride a Frog through the gates that appear and then the crest will show up on a lily-pad.
House Crest 3 :During the Aragog battle, head to the left to find a dark magic boulder. Use a dark wizard to destroy it for the crest.
House Crest 4 :As you drive away from the spiders, there are five huts to ram into for the crest. The first two are on the left, so stay to left until you hit them. Then swap to the right for the next two. The final one requires you to turn around after a jump. Worth watching the video for this one.
Student In Peril:The student can be found during the Aragog battle, theyre wrapped in webbing off to the right of the giant spider.
Harry Potter Advent Calendar
Celebrate Christmas in the Wizarding World with a magical surprise LEGO Harry Potter toy every day for 24 days! Behind each door is a different LEGO Harry Potter holiday gift to open, build and play with. Each day delivers a favorite character, familiar object or awesome accessory from the Harry Potter series, so you can create Hogwarts holiday adventures of your own!
Read Also: How Tall Is Draco Malfoy
What Happened To Crabbe And Goyle In Harry Potter
During the Battle of Hogwarts, Goyle, Crabbe, and Malfoy did not flee with the other Slytherins instead, they tried to ambush Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley in the Room of Requirement. Crabbe was engulfed by the flames and killed. Harry and his friends then left Draco and Goyle to mourn Crabbe.
Read Also: Who Plays Grindelwald In Harry Potter
Who Is Voldemorts Son
Tom Marvolo Riddle, their son, was born on 31 December 1926 Merope died in childbirth, leaving the baby to grow up alone in an orphanage. In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, it is revealed that Voldemort murdered his father and grandparents, leaving himself the only surviving member of the Riddle family.
Read Also: Which Twin Dies In Harry Potter
Also Check: Who Dies In The Last Harry Potter Movie
Why Do Spiders Fear The Basilisk
It has been theorised that spiders fear Basilisks because arachnids can see nearly 360-degrees around them and cannot shut their eyes, leaving them extremely vulnerable to the monsters killing gaze. Though it is possible that Basilisks, being magical creatures, indeed have the ability to hear.
Does Crabbe turn black?
In the book, there is an impressive show of dark magic by the Slytherin trio and Crabbe produces the powerful Fiendfyre that leads to his assumed death. It turns out the actor who played Crabbe, Jamie Waylett, got into some trouble offscreen and it cost him Crabbes final scenes in the Harry Potter franchise.
How to defeat the Basilisk in Lego Harry Potter?
Take a swig of that, then head back left and climb the ledge to where a lever is positioned on the wall. Give it a tug and youll release the phoenix, who will fly out and peck your enemy in the eyes repeatedly. The Basilisk is almost defeated at that point. It has only one heart left on its life meter now.
How do I beat the Basilisk year 2?
How do I beat the Basilisk? year 2 boss. massive green snake controlled by Tom Riddle/Voldermort. If you look to the sides of the arena, youll see a few piles of grayish rocks. Wait for the basilisk to target you with his laser vision, and as it disappears move out of the way. Hell headbutt the rocks, damaging him.
Where to find house crest in Basilisk Part 2?
Level : The Dark Tower
- Blue Crest: There are 5 lamps you need to melt with Wingardium Leviosa and hit. The first is near you as you start . The second is just down the path, before the wall of ice . The next is just after the wall of ice . The next is just ahead, next to the fountain . After you use the flowers to go up to a higher ledge, it is right near you as you land .
- Green Crest: In the second area , at the end, near the barricade, there is a safe on the left. Use a Key character to open it for the crest.
- Yellow Crest: In the area where you need pull the orange handle to progress, there are 6 silver statues you need to destroy with Reducto. The first is right above where you entered . Two are near where the ladder is, jump down to get them . There is one on the tower across from you, on the far right. Move as close to the wall as you can to get it . When you pull the orange handle, move halfway across the bridge. It is just to the north . For the last one, go back to where you shot #4, and you have a better camera angle to shoot the one on that tower. Move close to get it. .
- Red Crest: In the section where you need to make a Strength Potion to form a bridge, it is just to the right of the Rune Bookcase that you need to solve to get an ingredient for the Potion.
How To Use Owl In Lego Harry Potter?
Recommended Reading: What Is The Name Of Hermione’s Cat
Level : The First Task
- Yellow Crest: There will be 3 large rocks in the first area. You need to hide behind them so the dragon will smash them, then finish the rest of it with Dark Magic. They are all in the first section, you wont have any trouble finding them.
- Green Crest: There are small rocks that you can levitate with Dark Magic. Hold them until they are destroyed. You need to destroy 3 for the crest The first is in the starting section, between two larger rocks . The next one will appear after the first rock barricade is destroyed. It will be thrown from off-screen midway through the next part . The last one is after you put out the fire barricade .
- Red Crest: Near the end of the first section, there will be 3 blocks you need to place to get up to the egg. They need to be placed in a certain order for the crest. The order is red on the left, blue in the middle, and green on the right. The crest will appear on top of the green block.
- Blue Crest: When you are being chased by the dragon, it will be in the third room on the left.
Does Lego Harry Potter Have Dlc
Gamers can experience the entire LEGO® Harry Potter adventure featuring content from seven books and eight films, with enhanced graphics, environments, lighting and visual effects, along with two downloadable content packs.
Who is strong in Lego Harry Potter? In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Dudley Dursley and Vernon Dursley both have the Super Strength ability.
How many levels Lego Harry Potter? Play through 24 story events and return to Hogwarts where there are 16 different lessons to attend. Learn and use all new charms and spells including the Unforgivable Curses.
Dont forget to share this post
Also Check: Which Is The Longest Harry Potter Book
What Does Multicorfors Mean
The Book of Boba Fett Ep.
The Multicorfors Spell was a transfiguration spell that could be used to change the colour and style of the targets outfit.
Who owned the Shrieking Shack? The Shrieking Shack was built as part of the precautions set in place whilst Remus Lupin was at Hogwarts. Lupin used the Shack for his transformations into a werewolf during the full moon: it was he who made the terrible noises that were rumoured to be violent spirits.
How do you beat Dementors kiss in Lego Harry Potter?
How do you get the Hufflepuff crest in Dementors Kiss? Have Harry use Parseltongue to get the character token for Corneilus Fudge. Put together the remains of the boulder to make stairs. Climb up to the area with three glowing red rocks. Have a Dark Wizard use Crucio on the middle one for the Hufflepuff Crest piece, and the right one for the character token for Macnair.
Level : Dementors Kiss
- Blue Crest: At the start, hit the bird cage on the left for the token .
- Green Crest: When you get to the forest, fill up the part to the right with water, then hop on the frog and go through the two poles until you get the crest.
- Red Crest: After you fill up the water and build the record player, you need to play 2 black records. One is near the record player, and the other is to the left of the water. Use a pet to dig a hole in the dig spot there, and then bring the second record to the record player to get the crest.
- Yellow Crest: After you knock the boulder into the water, the pieces of the part in the middle will go over to the right. Ignore the Dementors and go to where the pieces are, and build a path up. Next, knock down the leafy part up in the top left. Next, make one of your characters a Dark Wizard, and switch to the non-Dark Wizard character. The AI will jump on the leaf , so lift them up with Wingardium Leviosa, wait til they jump off, then switch to them. The crest is in the middle boulder you can destroy with Dark Magic.
Also Check: Hermione Granger Middle Name
Ravenclaw Common Room + Dormitory
How Do You Beat The Basilisk In Lego Harry Potter Year 2
Youll create a potion to increase your strength. Take a swig of that, then head back left and climb the ledge to where a lever is positioned on the wall. Give it a tug and youll release the phoenix, who will fly out and peck your enemy in the eyes repeatedly. The Basilisk is almost defeated at that point.
Read Also: What Is Swelling Solution
Level : A Jinxed Broom
- Red Crest. There are 7 Gryffindor flags you need to raise with Wingardium Leviosa. The first is immediately to your left as you start . The next one is just down the stairs . The next one is after the broom part, it is down toward the screen . The next two are in the corners next to the pipe puzzle . After you use the Rune Bookcase to smash the way through, the last two are in this area. .
- Blue Crest: When you are making the stairs with the blocks, make them go left instead of right, then jump towards the crest .
- Yellow Crest: After you make the block staircase to the upper level, destroy the barricade in the background . Kill the pixies holding the chest, then hit to the chest for the token.
- Green Crest: Just before you climb a ladder to go to the second area, go left, hit the obstacles to remove them. Jump around the wooden barricade . Use Dark Magic on the black barrel.
Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
Give your young Harry Potter fan the chance to battle one of the most dangerous dragons in the wizarding world. The LEGO® Harry Potter 75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge is a gift for kids filled with magical adventures. Anyone aged 8 and over will love helping Harry compete against rival students from other schools of magic, as they strive to retrieve the mysterious golden egg. But thats not all. Theres a Hungarian Horntail dragon to defeat! With its moveable limbs and wings, itll take quick- thinking wizardry to outmaneuver this ferocious beast. With 4 minifigures included, this Harry Potter LEGO dragon set will inspire endless imaginative adventures.
Don’t Miss: What Is Harry Potter Owl Name
Basilisks In The Wizarding World
- The first recorded Basilisk was bred by Herpo the Foul, a Greek Dark wizard and Parselmouth, who discovered after much experimentation that a chicken egg hatched beneath a toad would produce a gigantic serpent possessed of extraordinarily dangerous powers.
- Newt Scamander, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Dark Wizard Herpo the Foul, while in Ancient Greece, was the first to breed a Basilisk. He accomplished this by hatching a chickenegg beneath a toad which resulted in the creature known as a Basilisk. Herpo was able to control Basilisks due to the fact that he was a Parselmouth and thereby could speak snake language.
Basilisk breeding was banned in Medieval times. The British Ministry of Magic had said that all chicken coops in the wizarding world were subject to police inspection in order to thwart Basilisk breeding. However, the ban was quite easy to evade, by simply removing the egg from underneath the toad whenever the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures came to check. A more natural and effective limit on breeding was the simple fact that the creatures were uncontrollable except by Parselmouths, and therefore every bit as dangerous to Dark Wizards as to other wizards and Muggles. For this reason, the serpents remained mercifully rare in fact, until the incident in 1943 described below, there had been no confirmed reports of Basilisks in Britain since the 16th century.
Salazar Slytherins Basilisk fighting with Fawkes
Escape From Privet Drive
Watch out! Ron is flying to Harrys rescue in his fathers flying car. Dont forget to get all of Harrys school supplies from under the stairs so he can start another exciting year at Hogwarts! Attach the string on the rear of the car to the window and pull it free so Harry can escape. Includes Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Uncle Vernon Dursley.
You May Like: How Much Harry Potter Movies Are There
How Do I Get A Red Brick Restricted Section
Use Wingardium Leviosa on them to move them to the middle of the room. You will know when you have all the pieces because a cloud of smoke will come off of them all. When they are all together hit them collection with a spell and it will fly up into the air and drop the brick.
How does the Red Brick detector work? Power Brick Detector is an extra in the Lego Star Wars games. When turned on, each level will have an arrow pointing to each power brick. Sometimes arrows will point to things you have to destroy to get the Power Brick.
Where is Tom Riddle LEGO Harry Potter?
A dark wizard. select the level and do free play. then when in the final part against the basilisk there is a goblin lock in the far right corner. select Griphook and turn this lock inside is a dark wizard named Tom Riddle.
How do you get 100 true wizard in Lego Harry Potter? True Wizard status can easily be gained by turning on Score Multipliers once they have been discovered in the games. True Wizard status lets you receive a Gold Brick after the level has completed. For 100% in either games, the player must have true wizard status on all levels.