Three Broomsticks Lunch And Dinner Menu
- Fish and Chips– Fresh north Atlantic cod battered & fried with chips and tartar sauce.
- Shepherd’s Pie with Garden Salad – Ground beef, lamb & vegetables crowned with potatoes.
- Beef Pasties with Garden Salad – Flakey pastry pies filled with ground beef, vegetables & potatoes served with a side salad & choice of dressing.
- Rotisserie Smoked Chicken Platter – Served with corn on the cob and roasted potatoes.
- Spare Ribs Platter – Served with corn on the cob and roasted potatoes
- Chicken and Ribs Platter – Served with corn on the cob and roasted potatoes
- Smoked Turkey Leg – Served with wedge fries
- Soup & Salad Combo – Leek & Potato or Split Pea Soup, Side salad and choice of dressing
- Rotisserie Smoked Chicken Salad – Over a bed of fresh greens with choice of dressing
Three Broomsticks Photo Ops
It’s fun to take pictures in Three Broomsticks. Some of the best photo ops include:
- The Doorway. A lot of fans like to get their picture at the entrance of Three Broomsticks. They usually stand right in the doorway, which is situated beneath a trio of brooms that form a triangle.
- The Rafters. The interior rafters of Three Broomsticks are fun to photograph, but if you look closely, you’ll see a really cool visual treat that’s hard to capture in a still image: there are moving shadows in the rafters. The shadows look like dancing house elves.
- Antlers. The walls of Three Broomsticks are decorated with framed illustrations and racks of antlerslots of antlers!
- Hogshead. A trip to Three Broomsticks isn’t complete without a stroll into the neighboring Hogshead . You can get a great pic of the bar and the beer taps, but the best photo op is behind the bar where you’ll find an enormous stuffed hog’s head that actually moves and snarls at guests.
- View of Hogwarts. If you step out onto the back patio of Three Broomsticks, you’ll find a great view of Hogwarts. This is an excellent spot to get a pic with the castle in the background.
Shepherd’s pie at Three Broomsticks.
What Are The Leaky Cauldrons Hours
The Leaky Cauldron opens and closes with Universal Studios Florida itself. However, there are two caveats to this: firstly, the restaurant may not immediately open its doors when Early Park Admission is at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley . And, secondly, it may stop serving shortly before closing time, just to ensure that all patrons can be cycled out in time for the theme park to shut down.
Note that breakfast is served until 10:30 am.
Recommended Reading: How Old Is Harry Potter In The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Three Broomsticks Breakfast Menu
Children’s portions are available on the kids menu
- Traditional English Breakfast -Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage links, black pudding, English bacon, baked beans, grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms, and breakfast potatoes.
- Porridge Breakfast– Old fashioned steamed oats with fresh fruit and butter croissant.
- Continental Breakfast– A colorful array of fresh fruit served with croissants accompanied by assorted jams.
- American Breakfast – Fresh scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, crisp bacon, and link sausage with butter croissant.
- Pancake Breakfast– Three fluffy buttermilk pancakes, crisp bacon, and link sausage with butter croissant.
The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Orlando Restaurants In Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks
In the Harry Potter series, the Three Broomsticks is a popular pub and inn frequented by Hogwarts students during their weekend trips to Hogsmeade, the only all-wizarding village in Britain. Universal Creative worked together with the production and art designers from the original films to nail down the nitty-gritty details needed to bring this restaurant to life. Youll notice the same light fixtures from the films, as well as staircases that lead up to the inns rooms above the dining area. You may even spot the shadows of house-elves hard at work!
Rounding out the restaurants authenticity is traditional British pub fare. The menu includes fish and chips, shepherds pie and beef pasties, as well as smoked chicken, turkey legs and spareribs platters. While it may not be the exact same experience as dining in the Great Hall inside Hogwarts, the Great Feast is perfect for hungry frog families to share. The platter includes garden salad, rotisserie chicken and spareribs, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes. It easily feeds our family of four, as Lilys portion is usually too much for her. But that just means extra food for Leap and Tad!
If youre on a mission solely for Butterbeer, Hogsmeade has two outdoor Butterbeer carts that serve the cold and frozen versions. There is one right in front of the Three Broomsticks, and the other is next to the bridge that overlooks Hogwarts Castle.
Also Check: Harry Potter Coloring Pages Free Printable
Fun Facts About Three Broomsticks For Harry Potter Fans
- According to the Hengist of Woodcroft Chocolate Frog Card, Three Broomsticks was allegedly the home of Hengist of Woodcraft, a Hufflepuff who founded the all-wizarding Hogsmeade Village to escape the persecution of Muggles in medieval times.
- Madam Rosmerta was the owner of Three Broomsticks while Harry Potter was at Hogwarts. Ron Weasley once fancied her.
- Some of the drinks that have been served to Three Broomsticks patrons in the Harry Potter books include Butterbeer, Fire Whisky, Gillywater, red currant rum, mulled mead, and cherry syrup and soda over ice. The first three drinks can be purchased in the theme park version of Hogsmeade.
- Three Broomsticks serves Cornish Pasties. These beef and veggie filled pastries were also served for lunch in Hogwarts on the day of the Third Task during the Triwizard Tournament .
- Three Broomsticks serves Shepherd’s Pie. Harry Potter ate this traditional English meat pie at Hogwarts prior to his detention with Professor Gilderoy Lockhart .
- You can’t order Coca-Cola products in Three Broomsticks because Harry Potter author JK Rowling did not want any drinks with high fructose corn syrup served in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Butterbeer is a sweet, sugary drink, but it does not contain any high fructose corn syrup.
Finding Beverages Snacks & Sweets At The Wizarding World
Throughout the Wizarding World, there are other food stops that park-goers can make that don’t necessitate a sit-down meal. One of those, which is pretty easy to find, is the London Taxi Cart. Here, visitors can grab fast, on-the-go snacks, such as the famed Loaded Jacket Potato.
At the Carkitt Market in Diagon Alley, park-goers can live out their dreams of trying special ‘Elixirs.’ With an array of colors including green, orange, red, and blue, the Elixir options include: Babbling Beverage, Fire Protection, Elixir to Induce Euphoria, or Draught of Peace. These come in fun test-tube-sized portions and are a quick sweet beverage.
For those seeking adult beverages, Hog’s Head in Hogsmeade, Fountain of Fair Fortune, and The Hopping Pot in Diagon Alley are the perfect place to enjoy a specially-crafted cocktail. At Hog’s Head, park-goers can enjoy a specialty craft beer, as well as a range of others that are on tap.
For those looking to satiate their sweet tooth, non-frozen options include Hogsmeade’s Honeydukes or Diagon Alley’s Sugarplum’s Sweet Shop for candies, fudge, and old-fashioned sweets. Looking for something on a hot summer’s day? Head to Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor in Diagon Alley for a range of ice cream flavors such as the beloved Butterbeer, Earl Grey & Lavender, and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
You May Like: How Many Hours To Watch All Harry Potter Movies
Dining At The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter brings to life two famous eating establishments of the Wizarding World: The Three Broomsticks and The Leaky Cauldron! Heres what you need to know!
The Three Broomsticks
The Three Broomstick was a popular gathering establishment where Harry and his friends would meet to talk over a Butterbeer. It became a place for various meetings throughout Harrys history at Hogwart such as when he met Hagrid to learn about the dragons in the Triwizard Tournament or when he, Ron and Hermione met to discuss Lord Voldemort.
For you and your family, it will be the main dining establishment in Hogsmeade Village. You will find the same warm, cozy atmosphere as portrayed in the books and movies. With hearty food and ample seating, its a great place to grab breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Traditional: eggs, bacon, baked beans, vegetables
Porridge: old fashioned steamed oats, fresh fruit, croissant
Continental: fresh fruit, croissant
Pancake: pancakes, bacon, sausage, croissant
American: scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, croissant
Smoked Salmon: scrambled eggs, salmon, croissant, cream cheese
Childrens Menu: Child-size portion of any of the above
Drinks: Pumpkin Juice, hot tea, coffee, apple juice, orange juice, milk
The Big Feast: Platter for 4: salad, roasted chicken, ribs, corn on the cob, potatoes
Shepherds Pie: meat and vegetables with a mashed potato top
Fish and Chips: battered, fried cod with French fries and tartar sauce
The Fountain Of Fair Fortune
If the line is long at the Hopping Pot, stroll over to the Fountain of Fair fortune to find many of the same Harry Potter beverages with often a much shorter line. Youll find alcohol-free butterbeer here as well as more potent drinks. Even though Butterbeer has the word beer in its name, there is not an alcoholic butterbeer in Harry Potter world.
Related Article: Complete Guide to the Universal Orlando Dining Plan
Also Check: Why Is Harry Potter Popular
Dinner Menus For Restaurants From The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Hogsmeade In Universal Orlando
Copyright ©1996-2022 AllEarsNet, LLC, All Rights Reserved. AllEars.Net, AllEars® Newsletter and any other properties owned by AllEarsNet, LLC are not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with, The Walt Disney Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., or any of their affiliates. All Disney artwork, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Disney Enterprises, Inc. or, its subsidiary, affiliated and related companies. For official Disney information, visit
Making Reservations At Three Broomsticks
Guests who purchase a Harry Potter Vacation Package, which comes with free breakfast at Three Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron, can make breakfast reservations at Three Broomsticks. However, other guests cannot make reservations, and in most cases, do not need them. Three Broomsticks is a popular restaurant, but it is a quick service restaurant, so you can just walk in whenever you’d like and get food for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. On the busiest days, it can be difficult to get a table during peak meal times, but wait times are rare and typically limited to 20-30 minutes of less.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Snake’s Name In Harry Potter
What Is The Leaky Cauldron
The Leaky Cauldron is the only restaurant inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley, located at Universal Studios Florida. It is quick-service open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and serves traditional British fare. You can find it on the left-hand side of Diagon Alley immediately upon entering the hidden, wizarding area, across the way from Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.
All of this would make one think that Leaky Cauldron is essentially an extension of its predecessor, The Three Broomsticks, which can be found over in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade. And, in one sense, that would be a correct assessment this new eatery is a beautifully-themed dining hall full of whimsical wizarding decor, nearly as faithful to the Potter source material as is Three Broomsticks. On the other hand, however, Leaky is a noticeable step up, thanks both to its increased gastronomical game and its streamlined ordering system, which makes eating here a complete joy.
Then again, thats precisely the benefit of having two theme-park lands devoted to the same property, right? The benefit of complementary choices.
Unsupported Flight Was So Rare That Only Two People Mastered It In The Series
One of the most common modes of transportation in the Wizarding World, flying was usually executed with the help of broomsticks, carpets, or the occasional enchanted car. In Deathly Hallows, however, Voldemort shocked everyone during the Battle of the Seven Potters when he appeared to be flying unaided.
Unsupported flight was vastly different from Levitation, which only allowed objects and animals to float a few feet into the air for a short amount of time. Later in the same book, Snape escaped from Hogwarts using the same technique, which he probably learned from Voldemort himself.
Don’t Miss: Who Is Harry Potter Nemesis
The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
We have reached our favorite restaurant at Universal Orlando. We have been to this restaurant over 50 times! It is Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar. This sit down restaurant is located at Universal CityWalk. Imagine burgers and sushi for dinner . . . burgushi?!? It sounds weird, but it is delicious.
You can enjoy burgers like The Elvis with peanut butter and bananas. There are several unique and tasty burgers. If you are feeling like sushi you have a lot of options including Bento Boxes.
This restaurant features indoor seating or patio seating with views of Universal CityWalk. Be sure you check out all of the aquariums and be on the lookout for The Cowfish by the hostess stand.
The whole family loves the food and atmosphere of The Cowfish. This is why it made the Top of our Restaurants at Universal Orlando.
We hope this list of the top Universal Orlando Restaurants help you plan your family vacation. What is your favorite Universal Orlando restaurant? Did it make our list?
Achieving Immortality Was Impossible But There Were Methods To Escape An Early Death
Though achieving immortality was virtually impossible, there were several ways for witches and wizards to prolong and protect their life with the use of Dark Magic and Alchemy. Both the Elixir of Life, a magical substance extracted from the Philosopher’s Stone, and Horcruxes could delay death. However, creating Horcruxes was so painstakingly difficult that only two wizards had been successful.
These two methods were also fallible, as the Elixir of Life couldn’t protect anyone from harm and the Horcruxes could be destroyed. The only immortal creature in the Wizarding World was the Phoenix, as it was continuously reborn from its own ashes.
Also Check: Who Does Helen Mccrory Play In Harry Potter
Ways To Save At Wizarding World Of Harry Potter
Even if you score a great deal, traveling as a family can be expensive. Weve had to work on finding ways to save money, especially since small children tend to waste food. We cant tell you how many times we bought a bowl of macaroni and cheese, only to have it go untouched Weve been lucky in that Universal does have some great options at relatively reasonable prices.
Its worth noting that some guests swear by the Universal Orlando Dining Plan. Once youve chosen a plan option, you pay a set price and have a specific number of credits for meals, snacks, and/or drinks. Weve never tried it, so its probably best for me to not even try to explain. We can say that it may help make meal planning simpler!
Of course, youll have greater variety if youre able to go to both Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, but these tips should work at either attraction. Here are some of the easiest ways to save on food and drink at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter:
Im sure were forgetting something, so well update this guide for where to eat at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter regularly. Please bookmark this post and check often for more suggestions. With every trip, we learn something new so well be sharing our insight as we go along. We definitely had a very different experience when we went as a couple, than when we took Caleb along. It is always great traveling as a family, but we might need to do an adults-only trip again!
The Antipodean Opaleye Was The Most Subdued And Beautiful Dragon Breed
Native to New Zealand, the Antipodean Opaleye was widely considered to be the most beautiful dragon breed in the Wizarding World for its iridescent scales and multicolored eyes. Unlike most dragons, which favored living in the mountains, the Opaleye dwelled in valleys where it could easily catch its favorite prey, sheep.
Though it was capable of producing a very vivid scarlet flame, the Opaleye was relatively subdued and rarely killed unless it was hungry. Its eggs were pale gray and often looked like fossils to the untrained eye.
Don’t Miss: Harry Potter Warner Studios London
The Process Of Creating New Spells Was Relatively Unknown And Could Be Fatal
Only incredibly powerful wizards and witches with extensive knowledge of magic were able to create their own spells. The method was never explained in the Harry Potter series, but it most likely involved linking an incantation to a particular wand movement. It was also dangerous enough that it could have fatal consequences.
Under his Half-Blood Prince pseudonym, Snape authored several popular spells that he recorded in his Potions book. This included the handy Muffliato charm and the deadly Sectumsempra curse. Additionally, Tom Riddle created the unsupported flight spell and Dumbledore crafted a spell that allowed wizards to communicate using Patronus charms, which was used during the Second Wizarding War.
The Chinese Fireball Enjoyed Feasting On Pigs And Humans
Also known as Liondragon for the golden spikes around its face, the Chinese Fireball had crimson, smooth scales and could produce two mushroom-shaped flames from its nostrils. It could weigh between two and four tonnes and feasted on all kinds of mammals, though it preferred pigs and humans if they were available. Its eggs, which were scarlet and gold, were prized in Chinese wizardry.
Unlike other dragon species, the Fireball wasn’t extremely territorial and could share with up to two others of its species. Viktor Krum fought a Fireball in the Triwizard Tournament’s First Task.
Recommended Reading: Will Harry Potter Ever Be On Netflix