A Few More Tips And Tricks
- Place your finger on the screen during a Focus . When the focus ring is within the circle outline, lift your finger. Its the same as tapping, but you dont have to be so fast!
- Set an alarm for 1 hour and 40 minutes whenever you run out of energy. Youll just about replenish your energy stack .
- Its very important to raise your attributes early on. It will affect your ability to interact with characters in the story. If you dont have a high enough attribute to answer a question, you may lose out on the chance to interact with that character at a later point in the game. Level up those attributes!
- Always choose skill points whenever possible. The higher your skills, the more options you have when talking to teachers, who could ultimately reward you with house points.
- Take extra lessons whenever possible to earn House Points.
- Dont spend coins on cosmetic upgrades at first. Wait until your coffers are really full. Youll need to spend coins on lessons, duels, and leveling up friendships. It would be a bummer if you couldnt play a game with Penny because you spent all of your money on that new hairdo.
Added additional locations where energy points can be found.
Hogwarts Mystery: Where To Find Energy Around The Castle
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
One of my favorite mobile games that has come out is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery, but like most mobile games you are limited to what you can do by time and energy. Its my least favorite part of any mobile game but Hogwarts Mystery has selected areas around the castle where you can regain some energy to keep going. These spawn or refill every six hours. So you cant go to them all of the time to regain energy, but its at least there every six hours to gain you some more energy.
So here are the locations to get those extra energy when those spots are respawned. Just as note, there are more locations being added so Ill make sure to come back to this post and update the list, but as of November 2020 in Year Six here are all of the locations:
Get The Most Energy From Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Having trouble getting energy in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery? It’s true that in this game, energy is at the heart of the gameplay. Without it, you can’t advance in the story or in the years to come Hogwarts. So here’s our special guide to energy in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery! For all the tips and tricks on how to get energy, it’s over here!
Also Check: What’s The Fifth Harry Potter Movie
Always Grab Gems As Rewards
- Always take free gems when offered.
They’re the most useful and rare resource. Hogwarts Mystery rewards diligent students. Completing quests and gaining access to bonus stars will usually reward players with an opportunity to pick from a hoard of gems, coins, attribute points, or energy. Unfortunately, as much as the best students may deserve them, only one gift can be accepted per offering.
Energy-hungry players may immediately cling to the idea of banking the valuable resource to immediately complete tasks and quests but the star of the show will always be gems. This bright-colored currency can only be refilled by spending real money on the title and can be used for a variety of things to help players progress. Energy will refill over time and attributes and coins can be ground out. It’s highly recommended that whenever players have an opportunity to receive free gems, they take them.
How To Get Energy Gems House Points Notebook For Free
You have already seen that getting energy gems house points notebook for free from superwinn only requires a few simple and quick steps when entering our generator.
We remind you that you can select both the type of resource you want to get for free and the platform on which you want them to be loaded. In our generator you will find energy gems house points notebook free of strategy games, logic, racing, sports, adventure, casual, Arcade games, action games, simulation games, Trivia, casino games, puzzles, words, musicals, role-playing, card games, educational games, comics and travel games Everything you can play!
Each type of game requires a series of resources. We have them all! Access the generator, select the game, enter your username and select the corresponding platform: we have the ability to get energy gems house points notebook for free from superwinn on Windows, Xbox360, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Apple or Android.
Get free and without registering gems, coins, diamonds, cards, accounts and all this with the assurance that they work.
Also Check: Who Were The Marauders
Take Care Of Your Pets
- Choose a pet wisely but eventually snag all of them if you can.
Just like Harry and Hermione, your first year at Hogwarts wouldnt be complete without an animal companion. Hogwarts Mystery gives you the choice between owl, rat, cat, and toad. Owls cost the most gems, while rats and toads are the cheapest.
After letting them rest, waking your pets up will grant you free energy, which is invaluable to completing the games challenges and quests. While expensive, having all four pets will give you the most free energy per day.
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Tips: How To Get Free Energy Practise Lessons For Rewards
The Harry Potter universe is ripe for spin-off stories and, with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery, weve got one. This prequel set in the 80s follows the story of a player-created student at Hogwarts as they learn spells, make friends and unravel the secrets of the venerable old school. To ease your journey, here are a few Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery tips to get you started – including how to get some free energy where youre running low.
Don’t Miss: How Did Hedwig Die
Keep Track Of Special Events And Log In Daily
It is very important to remember to log in at least once every day to be able to collect the daily Time Buffer Card reward. Every day you earn a different pre-defined reward. Sometimes you will gain energy, and not just a little!
In addition, some special events allow you to recover energy. I’m thinking of the event where a Niffler is hiding in the background. By clicking on it, you get some of your precious resource back.
Finally, on several occasions during my adventures at Hogwarts, I have been able to obtain a very nice one-off reward. 150 energy points offered because I’m an avid player.
Utilize The Notification System
- Use phone notifications to keep track of energy, quests, and timed events.
If you don’t mind having notifications pop up on your phone screen then it would be a good idea for you to allow Hogwarts Mystery to send you notifications. You’ll spend a lot of time waiting for your energy to replenish unless you’re willing to shell out a lot of cash.
If you want to ensure you’re prepared the moment the time limit is complete, then it is a good idea to allow notifications so you don’t miss out on something important.
Recommended Reading: Hogwarts Mystery Cure For Boils
Guide: How To Get Spell Energy In Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
No, you can’t just wait for it to recharge.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is out now on iOS and Android in both the US and UK, joining Australia and New Zealand. If you’re playing, you’re likely to quickly find yourself in need of Spell Energy, but the game doesn’t do a great job of telling you exactly what Spell Energy is, or more importantly, how you can get more. So how do you get more energy once you run out?
Wizards Unite operates a lot like Pokemon Go, developer Niantic’s preceding augmented reality game. The two have similar underlying premises of “go out in the real world, catch virtual things,” and use a lot of the same mechanics–we even created a guide for Pokemon Go players to understand Wizards Unite . Where Pokemon Go has Poke Balls that you need to gather in order to use them to try to catch Pokemon, Wizards Unite finds players relying on the aforementioned Spell Energy. Running out of Spell Energy will quickly put a damper on your dreams of Wizarding World glory.
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
Now Playing: How To Get Spell Energy in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – GS News Update
- The amount of Spell Energy given to players who first enter the game has been increased from 25 to 50
- Increased the amount of Spell Energy you get from Inns and Greenhouses
- Increased the amount of Spell Energy you get from Daily Assignments
- From “To Collect an Ingredient or Portmanteau” from 5 to 10
Recover Energy By Regularly Visiting The Hogwarts
The 3 Clubs at Hogwarts are unlocked from Chapter 7 in Year 1. Once you reach Rank 2 in a club, by going there , you can earn random rewards . Of these, you can get up to 5 energy points. But beware, getting energy is not guaranteed. You can just as easily get coins or pet food.You can go there twice a day to make sure you get your bonuses.
Also Check: Were Grindelwald And Dumbledore Lovers
How To Get Energy Orbs In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Energy plays a crucial role in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. You will need it to complete actions if you want to finish lessons, complete story tasks and side-quests. Energy refills slowly, which is one big drawback of this game. You will have to wait for some time for it to refill before you can start using it to complete actions. You will receive 1 energy point every 4 minutes and it will take roughly 1 hour 40 minutes to get 25 energy points. You can quickly refill energy by using gems, but its not easy to get this premium currency for free.
1. Dungeons: Tap the sleepy-looking house-elf beside the Kitchens room:
2. Castle Grounds: Scroll to the right until you see a stick on the ground. Touch it to get energy:
3. Lower East Floor: You can get extra energy on the lower east floor by tapping a bunch of books placed on a bench.
4. West Towers: Tap the floral painting next to the Prefects Bathroom. Tap the painting to bring it alive and get energy. The painting comes alive as someone places oranges on top of the flowers.
5. East Towers: The blank portrait beside the Charms Classroom contains an energy orb. Just tap it to get it.
6. Lower floor West: Tap the extinguished torch beside the Great Hall to get energy and you will see it light up again. You can tap it again when theres no fire. To the right of the Great Hall you will see three knights. Tap the middle one to bring him alive and get energy.
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Free Energy Locations
It’s still early days with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery, so we’re still discovering new locations, but these places should allow you to bank some free energy every six hours. Just tap them to get an energy refill. Thanks to Harry Potter Mystery Guide for the list below:
- East Towers: first blank portrait
- West Towers: second portrait
- Lower Floor â West: the torch to the right of the Great Hall
- Lower Floor â East: the stack of books on the bench
- Lower floor â West: second knight holding a sword to the right of the great hall
- Castle Grounds: the stick on the ground
- Various locations – All House Elves
You May Like: Harry Potter Amazon Prime Video
How To Get More Spell Energy
Just like in Pokemon Go, to get more Spell Energy , you have to visit physical locations in the real world. Wizards Unite is a game that encourages you to walk around in the world in order to play it, and physically going to certain places is part of the game. To get more Spell Energy, you can visit two kinds of locations: Inns and Greenhouses. Of the two, the most reliable place to recharge your Spell Energy is at an Inn.
Wizards Unite uses real-life location data to create its map, so Inns, Greenhouses, and other locations called Fortresses are usually placed on real landmarks in your area. A post office or a school might double as an Inn, for instance, as might anything else that grabs attention, like a piece of outdoor art or well-known graffiti. To interact with an Inn, you need to be relatively close to it when you’re within range, it’ll become larger on your map screen in Wizards Unite. Tap the Inn to enter it.
Inside, trace the arcing line at the bottom of the screen in order to “dine” at the Inn. You’ll randomly receive one of the five meals appearing on the screen. Depending on which meal you get, you’ll also receive Spell Energy–sometimes just one or two points, sometimes a whole lot more. The best way to refill your stores of Spell Energy is to go for a walk and hit multiple Inns as you go. You can also revisit to the same Inn over and over again, but you’ll need to wait five minutes between Inn meals.
Find All The Easter Eggs
- Easter Eggs reward players with energy and resources when tapped on.
Throughout the game world, there are several energy reserves hidden in the games locations that contain extra energy that will definitely come in handy during your wizarding adventure. Make sure to explore every area in the game and interact with every item and character to find these Easter eggs. A couple of examples are tapping a sleeping House-Elf in the Dungeons and finding the girl in the black painting near Charms class in the East Tower.
Recommended Reading: Muggles Harry Potter
Tip #iv: Set Up Notifications
Since energy plays a primal role in the game, information technology’s a good thought to allow notifications for the game inside your device’s Settings app. This fashion when your energy is replenished y’all’ll be alerted and won’t miss out on completing an important assignment.
Got other tips and tricks for getting more energy in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery? Share them in the comments beneath!
Choose The Right House
- Players are able to choose any house they want, instead of being placed into one.
Unlike Pottermore or other Harry Potter-themed media, Hogwarts Mystery actually lets you pick your own house. While its important to choose the one that feels right to you most people know instinctively which house they belong to your choice of house will also affect how you accrue house points in the hopes of winning the House Cup and nabbing some handy gems. It helps to choose dialogue options that match the values of your house: brave and daring for Gryffindor, dedicated and loyal for Hufflepuff, intelligent and witty for Ravenclaw, and ambitious and cunning for Slytherin.
Recommended Reading: Harry Potter Favorite Color
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Tips
Read all the dialogues
You will have a hard time making the right choices in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery if you ignore the story or character dialogues. So make sure to read the dialogues.
Attend the lecture carefully in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Sometimes professor asks you questions and if you dont answer it correctly, you could lose the house points. So, it would be better to read all the dialogues or attend the lecture like you are attending in reality.
Attend the quests like a pro!
As you know, you need the energy to complete the quests or to earn stars. And energy is limited. Before you start the quest, check the duration of the quest and then, check the energy points you have. Dont start the quest if your energy points are low. Go, explore or attend classes to earn energy points. Start the quest when the energy bar is full.
Choose The Duration Of The Class
Before you start the quest or a class, you can select the duration 8 hours, 1 hour, 3 hours. I would recommend you to choose an 8-hour duration because you will get more rewards and there will be no energy problem.
Hidden Places For Free Energy Points
- Basement West: Right next to the entrance to the great hall, you will find the goblet of fire, in which energy points are hidden.
- The basement of the West: Directly to the right you will see three knight statues. Do not touch the medium, in order to find energy.
- Dungeon: Here you will find an exhausted house-elf. If you touch him, you get his last bit of energy.
- Osttürme: In the Osttürmen you find a painting on the wall, to see the seemingly nothing. You touch it for a charge.
- Western towers Western towers, you can touch a painting for free energy in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. It is dark and shows some of the flowers in the foreground.
- Castle grounds: the castle grounds you will find a stick. You play with Fang, the dog of Hagrid, for some energy.
You May Like: Harry Potter Horses Pull Carriages